It's a beautiful day for a bike ride, though there may be a few sprinkles.
The Kidical Mass Arlington ride is ON today, so come on down to Lubber Run at 11:30am, and bring rain gear and a good attitude in case we see a few drops!
Friday, May 10, 2013
Kidical Mass Arlington -- Let's Get This Party Started
UPDATED plan for the inaugural Kidical Mass Arlington ride...
Sunday, May 19: Meet at 11:30am, roll out 11:40am
Here's the route.
- Meet Lubber Run Community Center's playground (parking should be easy, if anyone wants to drive to the ride)
- Bike to Ballston, via W&OD and Bluemont Trail - 3.5 miles
- Eat lunch (~noon) **
- Bike back to Lubber Run (~1pm).
Mark Your Calendars!The tentative Kidical Mass Arlington schedule is here: mid-morning 3rd Sunday of the Month
- May 19th - Inaugural Ride
- June 16th - Father's Day Ride
- July 21st - Cool Off Ride
22nd15th - Harvest ride
- October whatever-it-is-this-year - KidicalMassARL joins the family ride at the Arlington Fun Ride
- Father's Day Ride to the Weenie Beenie or the Westover Beer garten?
- A tour of Arlington's Spraygrounds in July?
- September ride to a farmer's market?
To subscribe to emails from Kidical Mass Arlington (mainly ride announcements and reminders – managed through yahoo groups, so easy to unsubscribe), email email@example.com